How do I get there?
The Heavens of Copernicus Planetarium
(Copernicus Science Centre)
ul. Wybrzeże Kościuszkowskie 20,
GPS: N 52° 14’ 30.6”, E 21° 1’ 43.1”
How to get to the Planetarium?
- Face the Vistula River and the CSC main entrance.
- Turn to your right and go round the building.
- The Planetarium is located right on the river bank, at the back of the main building; the entrance faces the Świętokrzyski Bridge and the National Stadium.
From inside of the CSC building:
- Go past ticket desks and entrance gates, turn right and walk approx. 50 metres.
- On your left, you will see a corridor connecting the main building and the Planetarium.
- Go through entrance gates located within the corridor by holding your log-in card (your ticket) against the reader.
How to get there by bus or metro line?
You can reach Copernicus Science Centre with:
M2 metro line - "Centrum Nauki Kopernik" station
and the following bus lines:
118, 127, 105 - "Biblioteka Uniwersytecka" bus stop
185 - "Metro Centrum Nauki Kopernik" bus stop (in tunnel)
102, 162 - "Metro Centrum Nauki Kopernik"
You can reach the Centre directly from the Central Railway Station using bus line 127.
Where do I leave my car?
You can leave your car in the pre-paid parking zone located around the CSC building. Paid parking applies from Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. On Saturdays and Sundays, it is free.
Please note that Leszczyńska Street (opposite the CSC building) is outside the city parking zone, hence parking fees apply there 7 days a week.
There is also a car park located within the Copernicus Science Centre (for passenger cars) at a fee of PLN 5/hour. It is open 7 days a week, as follows: from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Mon-Thu) and from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. (Fri-Sun).
Where to park a coach?
If your group uses a coach as means of transport it is requested not to park at Wybrzeże Kościuszkowskie, instead using one of the parking lots for coaches.